If you’re shopping for shoes for Kurta, you may have noticed that there are many different types available. However, not all shoes look good with the traditional kurta outfit. So how do you know which shoes work for kurtas best? Here are some of our favorite men’s shoes, where you can buy them.
How to Wear Juttis
Juttis are a popular shoe choice for men. They’re comfortable, stylish, and can be worn in a variety of situations. Here are some tips to help you wear juttis with ease and style.
- Choose the correct size. Juttis should feel snug on your feet but not tight- there should be no more than one finger width between your toes and the front of the shoe. If they’re too loose, choose a smaller size or stuff cotton balls inside to fill the space. When trying them on, bend your knee as far as possible without discomfort- this will ensure that they fit well when walking and running.
- Wear socks with juttis if needed.
- Avoid wearing very formal clothing with shoes- because these shoes are casual, pairing them with more formal outfits will look out of place.
- Don’t try to keep your pants pulled up by pulling the fabric over your heel and around the back of your calf- it’s unflattering and doesn’t work!
- Make sure you have the right foot forward when standing in line or at a door; it’s polite and makes entering much easier!
Ways to Wear Kurtas with Juttis
Kurtas are versatile pieces of clothing that can be worn in many different ways. One of the most popular combinations is to wear a kurta with a jutti, or a traditional Indian shoe. The following ways to wear kurtas with jutti will help you get the look of this traditional Indian clothing.
- Pair your favorite pair of dark-colored jeans with black juttis and a long-sleeved white kurta for a casual weekend look. For extra style points, tuck your jeans into your juttis and knot the front of your kurta at your waistline.
- If you’re wearing a button-down shirt as an outer layer, simply leave it open so it hangs loosely over the top of your kurta. Tucking in any excess fabric may result in wrinkled shirt collars after a few hours of wear.
- Keep it clean and simple by pairing your plain black cotton jeans with high-quality leather chappals (jutties).
- Choose from several pastel colors like baby blue, lavender, powder pink, etc. All are commonly found on fabrics used for printed kurtas such as chiffons or cotton. It is important to keep in mind that when styling with a kurta and jutties, one should match their footwear to the color palette they are using in their outfits.
Stay for more tips on how to properly style your kurta with a jutti. In the meantime, shop our latest collection of men’s shoes below. You’ll find many great styles of kurta shoes for men. From basic sandals to trendy sneakers, we have something for every man looking for some new kicks. Visit www.bigboonstore.com our website today and explore the full range of stylish jutti for men we offer! and what better way to do it than with some good quality kurta shoes for men? please visit the website and buy your favorite juttis.